Everyone enjoy that extra hour of sleep?
While you were resting it's possible that your alarm system clock did not change. If your DSC 1832 alarm system did not fall back an hour here are the necessary steps to complete the task.
I'll be using  around a symbol to indicate that you press that button.
- Press [*]  on your keypad
- Enter your 4 digit Master User Code eg    
- Press 
- Enter the time (HH:MM) if trying to put in 9:03PM:    
- Enter the date (MM:DD:YY) eg todays date:      
- The clock time is in military time. If the time you want to enter is after 12PM you must add 12 to the time eg 1:00 PM = 13:00
- You should hear a series of 4 short beeps
- Enter [#] to exit programming
If you have any questions or need help changing your time or about our alarm installation services
, please give us a call at the office 501 771 9787